If you’re in the market for a modernist-inspired watch that stands apart from the crowd, it's this. Matching professional quality with beautiful aesthetics. The Verdandi watch is the sort of cool, storied, minimalist watch you don't see a lot of around.
Verdandi has its origins in Kristiansand - the summer pearl of Norway. The watches bring back memories of boating through the local fiskebrygga during a hot summer’s day. The beautiful colored dials are reminiscent of glistening harbor waters, fiery sunsets and amazing nature.
The minimalistic design also makes the entire timepiece ultra-light. In other words, this watch is made for wearing all day and night. The black edition comes in four colors; earth, wind, fire and air.
All models comes in two sizes:
- 40mm case with a 20mm mesh band
- 36mm case with a 16mm mesh band
- 316L Surgical grade stainless steel case
- 316L Surgical grade stainless steel quick release mesh band
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal glass
- AR coating
- 5atm water resistant
- Solar powered Epson VS17 movement
All watches are delivered in a travel roll made of bamboo fabric.